These Terms and Conditions access to, and use of ReadyToGoCables products (“Products”), and ReadyToGoCables website located at https://readytogocables.com/ (“Website”) including any content, services and functionality offered on or through this Website. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use this Website as these Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and our company, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
Responsibility of Users of the Website and/or Products.
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website, Products, and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and ReadyToGoCables.
When accessing or using the Website and/or Products, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website and/or Products, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website and/or Products, or our provision of Products to any other users of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
If you delete Content, ReadyToGoCables will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website and our servers, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made unavailable to the public immediately.
ReadyToGoCables disclaims any liability for any harm or damages resulting from your access or use of the Website and/or Products, or access or use of non-ReadyToGoCables websites.
ReadyToGoCables has the right (though not the obligation) to (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in ReadyToGoCables’s reasonable opinion, violates any ReadyToGoCables policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminates or denies access to and use of the Website and/or Products, to any person for any reason, in ReadyToGoCables’s sole discretion.
a) Your receipt of an email or other form of order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
b) We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to anyone.
c) All orders are subject to review and acceptance by us. You agree to provide complete and accurate contact information in connection with any order submitted to us. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
d) In the case of pre-stocked finished goods, order acceptance is designated by fulfilling the order. In the case of products requiring post-order processing (including but not limited to design, material purchase, manufacturing or test), order acceptance is designated by performing activities unique to the order.
a) Orders fully or partially processed by seller may not be cancelled by buyer.
b) Products not previously stocked as finished goods are both Non-Cancelable and Non-Refundable (“NC/NR”). NC/NR products include cable assemblies, special orders, custom orders, orders for non-standard products, products not customarily in stock, scheduled orders requiring special procurements, or orders for products requiring assembly or manufacturing activities prior to shipping (not stored in completed state) as well as purchased services such as special testing or product modifications.
c) In the event of cancellation or other withdrawal of an order for any reason and without limiting any other remedy as a result of such cancellation or other withdrawal, reasonable cancellation or restocking charges, which shall include all expenses then incurred and commitments made by seller, shall be paid by buyer. Buyer’s requests to reschedule are subject to acceptance by seller in its sole discretion. Orders may not be rescheduled after the order has been submitted by seller to the shipment carrier.
a) If we shipped you the wrong product or it was damaged on arrival, you will be eligible to return the product within 20 days of the purchase date. We will refund or replace the product (including shipping) provided that it includes all original packaging and cable is intact and uncut.
b) If you ordered the wrong product or simply just changed your mind, we will refund you for the purchase (minus the shipping cost), provided that you return the product in its original packaging and the product falls within 30 days of the purchase date. We accept all shipping methods, but it’s up to you to make sure the package gets to us. We recommend using a carrier that provides detailed tracking / delivery information. Also, please note that a 15-30% restocking fee may be accessed.
c) After you receive the RMA number, you will have the option of packaging the product and sending it to us at our expense (if the product is DOA or you received the wrong product). All returned packages must include:
- The original packaging (Improper packaging may void warranty).
- RMA number clearly marked on mailing labels and shipping containers.
d) Buyers wishing to return products must first obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number from a Customer Service representative. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted at the point of receipt. The RMA number must be printed on the outside of the package in order for it to be received and processed. Merchandise must be shipped prepaid.
Taxes, Prices and Payments
a) Configurations and prices of the Website and/or Products, are subject to change at any time, and ReadyToGoCables shall at all times be entitled to modify configurations, fees, prices and quotations.
b) All payments must be in US Dollars, or will be converted to US Dollars using the seller’s standard exchange rate at the time of purchase.
c) MasterCard, VISA, and American Express credit cards, purchase cards and major bank debit cards are accepted through the platform of Online payment for internet businesses Stripe.
d) Orders are billed at the prices (in US dollars) in effect at the time of shipment.
e) Prices will be as specified within the seller’s website or as stated in the seller’s quote/proposal.
f) Prices are exclusive of taxes, impositions and other charges, including: sales, use, excise, value added and similar taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, international shipping charges, forwarding agent’s and broker’s fees, bank fees, consular fees, document fees and import duties.
g) Sales tax will be charged on product cost and shipping & handling where applicable and required by law. Any sales tax due that is not collected by the seller is the responsibility of the buyer.
h) Shipping or freight charges and insurance will be paid by the buyer and added to the invoice or billed collection unless specifically stated in the quote or order confirmation based on seller practices or promotions.
a) The drawings, text, logos, Website content, product descriptions, and organization and taxonomy of seller’s website, catalogue, product guides or other documents and media owned by the seller and of the described content there within are proprietary to the seller and protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to United States Copyright law and United States Trademark law. Whether the seller owns copyrights in these works or not, their content and the selection, arrangement, coordination and structure of the arranged content there within are the sole property of the seller. Use of the above stated materials does not give anyone the right to modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, publicly display, adapt, or create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the materials without express written permission of the seller.